ShiftPro is an employee shift management platform for businesses. It is designed to help you and your HR managers/supervisors to plan and schedule shifts faster and smarter while cutting costs. We offer dynamic, flexible, and customizable software that aims to streamline the employee shift management process in an organization.
It provides your business with a unifying platform for all your shift scheduling needs. Organizations can utilize ShiftPro in the following:
Both company owners and employees have access to their respective dashboards in ShiftPro.
For Company accounts(Employers, Business owners...etc):
1) Click Sign Up in the top right corner
2) Fill in the registration information and choose your Company's unique subdomain
2) Click Submit
3) Go to your inbox and activate your account. Verification emails may sometimes take several minutes.
4) Choose your preferred subscription plan, subscribe and you are done!
Employees can register and access their accounts/dashboards in either way below:
To Sign-in, both employers and employees can log in by going to their unique company's subdomain/URL and entering their credentials. Additionally, employers can log in by clicking sign-in on the homepage of ShiftPro.io
Below, we have shared the steps to reset a password.
The first thing to do is to create designations by clicking on the Designations section in your account dashboard. Designations can be "Employee", "Manager", "Supervisor"…etc., and are created by the account holder or anyone who has the correct Account Privileges. They help to identify and control the access/privilege a certain employee or person has in a Company/Owner’s account.
Permissions/privileges can be added and/or modified in the Access Control section of the dashboard. Adding/managing employees can only be done by the account holder and those who have been given access to add or edit Employee Details. Users who have been assigned individual permissions in Access Control have the authority to add, edit, and manage employee information.
To add employees individually after creating a designation, follow the steps below:
1) Open your account dashboard and click on the Manage Employees section.
2) From the drop-down list, you will find an option for Add Employee.
3) Once the Add Employee window appears, fill in the necessary details like name, email address, password, and contact information. You will also need to assign a specific role/designation to the employee to determine their access level.
4) Once done, click on the Save Employee button to add the employee to the company’s records. It may take up to 20 seconds to add an employee. For a faster option to add employees, read below.
Employees can also be added faster, in bulk, by following the steps below:
1) On the same Add Employee window and click Download Sample CSV
2) Open and fill the excel sheet with Employee Name, Designation, Email, Dialling Code, and Contact Number.
The dialing code is the country code part of a phone number when dialed internationally. For example, for an employee with a phone number 2345678910, in the USA the dialing code would be 1 and in the UK it would be 44, and so on while the contact number is written as is.
The designation needs to be the same as one of the designations created in the Designations section. If you haven't already created one, you must create at least one designation before uploading the CSV file.
3) Click Upload and upload your updated CSV file. Depending on the number of employees entered, it might take from a few seconds to several minutes to show in the Employees List section. Keep refreshing the page by clicking the Refresh button in the Employees List window to get an updated status.
4) For employees added this way, passwords are auto-generated and will be sent, along with the Company URL, to the employees’ respective inboxes automatically.
Employee info including password and profile picture can be edited later by going to the Manage Employees section and then the Employees List. From the Employees List window, you can edit any employee individually.
A Company account holder/owner can edit an employee’s role from the dashboard to give them special access based on their designation.
Open your dashboard and click on the Access Control section.
Select the already created Designation from the drop-down such as HR/Manager/Employee.
Next, select the provisioned access you want to allow for that specific designation. For example, allowing access to manage employee detail, manage subscription packages, etc.
Changes are applied instantly.
Once the Owner assigns a specific designation to an Employee, the employee gets the access control settings for their designation status. For example, HR managers get permission to make changes to Employee Details.
The employer or users/designations with the right access can create new shifts and assign shift timings to each employee. After you have made the desired setting changes, ShiftPro automatically maps employees to shifts and sends them Email and SMS alerts with their schedules.
Step 1: Configure a Shift
Open your account dashboard and click Shift Configuration.
A window with options ,where you decide how your shift is configured, will open.
Set shift timing, like 6 am to 5 pm.
Next, enter the Number of Employees per shift.
You can also turn on automatic shift creation on a weekly. Bi-weekly or monthly basis and ShiftPro will automatically generate the shift periodically.
Step 2: Create A Shift
Go to the Shift Management section in the dashboard
Select your start and end dates for your desired work period
Once done, an automated Shift table will be generated, which can be viewed under the Shift Listings section. All added employees will receive Email and SMS alerts while also being able to see their shifts on their dashboard.
You can also export the shift in the form of a PDF by clicking Export PDF in the Shift Listings section.
How to edit a Shift?
On the dashboard click on Shift Listings. Here the current shift is displayed in full detail.
Click on a specific Shift table’s employees icon to manually add/delete employees to the shift list.
Once added, click Confirm to save the changes.
How to view and edit past Shifts?
On the dashboard click on Shift Management.
From the table of shift listings, Select any one shift.
You can then view, edit, or manage it.
To choose another shift listing, go back to the drop-down menu and repeat the process.
ShiftPro allows Company Owners/employers to send a system-generated automatic email to their employees to inform them about their shift timings. This feature is On by default and can’t be turned off.
The Owner will have the provision to manage a mail template.
Only the Owner can edit the template.
This template mail will be sent to the employee, whenever any new shift is allocated to them
The Holiday List refers to the list of day-offs that each employee gets on their Shift table.
Only the Company Owner and designated users who have the access can add or edit holidays.
To set weekends, open the your dashboard and select the specific weekdays on the Shift Configuration section. This change will take effect only after a shift listing is populated.
Accordingly, the rest of the week will be marked as a weekend over the shift calendar.
Employees can view this calendar under the Holiday list section on their account dashboard.
The Subscriptions section on your account dashboard allows you to manage all your subscription-related actions such as upgrading the plan, canceling the plan, and viewing charges and invoices.
1. Under the subscription section, Owners can easily view the details of their current plan, such as amount, expiry date, plan name, etc.
2. Expiry date simply indicates the current subscription plan period ending span not necessarily the date it cancels. Plans continue to auto-renew until Deactivated.
3. Only owners and those users with given right account privileges have the option to upgrade their subscription plan.
· After clicking on the Upgrade Plan option, you will be redirected to the pricing page.
· Next, you need to select a new plan.
· After that, the payment gateway will automatically adjust your current plan amount with the new plan amount and redirect you to the login page.
If PayPal was your original payment method, you may be presented with PayPal’s upgrade window twice. In that case, you don't need to worry as you will only be charged once. It is just how PayPal subscription upgrade API works.
4. Owners can view their subscription plan history and download the invoice for each plan.
If your original payment method was a credit/debit card, you can manage/update your payment info such as replacing your card number and billing address by going here https://billing.stripe.com/p/login/cN28yd9eae9Sh1K8ww
If your original payment method was PayPal, you can update/edit your payment info by going to your PayPal account and making the necessary changes.
If an employee is unable to attend their shift for any reason, they can apply for a leave or request a Time Off. Here is how to do so:
1. Open your employee dashboard and click on the Leave application list section.
2. On the new page, click Send an application.
3. A new window will pop up where the employee must fill in the necessary details such as leave date, subject and reason/message.
4. Once the details are filled in, click on Submit application. This will send your leave request to your Company/Account holder or any other person with necessary account privileges for approval.
5. Once an employee applies for leave, they can chat within the platform with the Company Owner/manager to discuss the leave and vice versa. Employees will also be informed through email when the status of their leave is updated.
Once the Owner approves an employee’s leave, their name will automatically be deleted from the Shift table throughout their applied leave period. But for the changes to populate in the current Shift listing, the employer/account holder needs to create/run a new shift.