It's a piece of cake! Whether you're a business owner or an employee, ShiftPro opens its arms to you. Both company owners and employees have access to their respective dashboards in ShiftPro.
For Company accounts(Employers, Business owners...etc):
1) Click Sign Up in the top right corner
2) Fill in the registration information and choose your Company's unique subdomain
2) Click Submit
3) Go to your inbox and activate your account. Verification emails may sometimes take several minutes.
4) Choose your preferred subscription plan, subscribe and you are done!
As for employees, you'll receive your login credentials from your company, or you can self-register if your company permits. Employees can register and access their accounts/dashboards in either way below:
To Sign-in, both employers and employees can log in by going to their unique company's subdomain/URL and entering their credentials. Additionally, employers can log in by clicking sign-in on the homepage of ShiftPro.io
Don’t sweat it! ShiftPro has got your back. Click on the Forgot Password button on the login page, enter your email, and you'll receive a password reset email. Just make sure your new password has at least 10 characters, and don't forget to reset it within an hour of receiving the email.
With ShiftPro, managing employees is a breeze. The first thing to do is to create designations by clicking on the Designations section in your account dashboard. Designations can be "Employee", "Manager", "Supervisor"…etc., and are created by the account holder or anyone who has the correct Account Privileges. They help to identify and control the access/privilege a certain employee or person has in a Company/Owner’s account.
Permissions/privileges can be added and/or modified in the Access Control section of the dashboard. Adding/managing employees can only be done by the account holder and those who have been given access to add or edit Employee Details. Users who have been assigned individual permissions in Access Control have the authority to add, edit, and manage employee information.
To add employees individually after creating a designation, follow the steps below:
1) Open your account dashboard and click on the Manage Employees section.
2) From the drop-down list, you will find an option for Add Employee.
3) Once the Add Employee window appears, fill in the necessary details like name, email address, password, and contact information. You will also need to assign a specific role/designation to the employee to determine their access level.
4) Once done, click on the Save Employee button to add the employee to the company’s records. It may take up to 20 seconds to add an employee. For a faster option to add employees, read below.
Employees can also be added faster, in bulk, by following the steps below:
1) On the same Add Employee window and click Download Sample CSV
2) Open and fill the Excel sheet with Employee Name, Designation, Email, Dialling Code, and Contact Number.
The dialing code is the country code part of a phone number when dialed internationally. For example, for an employee with a phone number 2345678910, in the USA the dialing code would be 1 and in the UK it would be 44, and so on while the contact number is written as is.
The designation needs to be the same as one of the designations created in the Designations section. If you haven't already created one, you must create at least one designation before uploading the CSV file.
3) Click Upload and upload your updated CSV file. Depending on the number of employees entered, it might take from a few seconds to several minutes to show in the Employees List section. Keep refreshing the page by clicking the Refresh button in the Employees List window to get an updated status.
4) For employees added this way, passwords are auto-generated and will be sent, along with the Company URL, to the employees’ respective inboxes automatically.
Employee info including password and profile picture can be edited later by going to the Manage Employees section and then the Employees List. From the Employees List window, you can edit any employee individually.
Absolutely! As a company owner, you can assign specific roles and permissions to your employees based on their designation. This means you can decide who gets to do what within your ShiftPro account. It's like having a personalized access control system for your business!
1. Click on the Access Control section in your dashboard.
2. Select the already created Designation from the drop-down.
3. Select the access you want to allow for that specific designation.
4. The changes are applied instantly and the employee gets the access control settings for their designation status.
Absolutely! With ShiftPro, you're the captain at the helm of your workforce management ship, steering it through the scheduling seas. Here's how you chart your course:
Setting Your Course (Configuring the Shifts): To begin your voyage, open your account dashboard and select Shift Configuration. This opens a window where you can plot the course of your shift – deciding the timing (like 6 am to 5 pm) and the number of crew members (employees) needed per shift.
Automatic Sailing (Automatic Scheduling): Once you've set your course, ShiftPro takes over the steering wheel. It automatically assigns your crew to their respective shifts and sends them notifications via Email and SMS alerts about their schedules. Additionally, as a proactive captain, you can set your ship on autopilot by enabling automatic shift creation on a weekly, bi-weekly, or monthly basis. Like a reliable first mate, ShiftPro will automatically generate the shift periodically, ensuring your voyage continues smoothly even when you're not manually at the helm
Embarking on a New Journey (Creating a Shift): To manually embark on a new shift journey, head over to the Shift Management section in your dashboard. Here, you can choose your start and end dates for the work period you desire and then hit Create. An automated Shift table will be generated and made accessible under the Shift Listings section. All the added crew members will receive notifications about their shifts. Further, akin to charting your course and keeping a record of your journey, you can export the shift data into a tangible form. Simply by clicking Export PDF in the Shift Listings section, you can create a hardcopy of your shift map, ensuring you always have a log of your expedition
Course Correction (Editing Shifts): Shifts are not set in stone, and you can alter your course as needed. You can do this by clicking on Shift Listings in your dashboard, which provides a detailed map of the current shifts. Click on a specific Shift table’s employees icon to manually add or delete crew members from the shift list. After adjusting your course, click Confirm to save the changes.
Reviewing Past Voyages (Managing Past Shifts): Past shifts, like past voyages, can be revisited and adjusted as needed. By clicking on Shift Management in your dashboard, you can select any shift from the table of shift listings and then view, edit, or manage it as you see fit.
ShiftPro allows Company Owners/employers to send a system-generated automatic email to their employees to inform them about their shift timings. This feature is On by default and can’t be turned off.
The Owner will have the provision to manage an email template.
Only the Owner can edit the template.
This template email will be sent to the employee, whenever any new shift is allocated to them
Of course! The Holiday List in ShiftPro functions as a comprehensive calendar of your employees' days off. It's like a digital bulletin board where you can pin the dates of company-wide holidays and weekends. As an employer or designated manager, you can customize this list to suit your company's schedule and work culture. By simply going to the dashboard and selecting specific weekdays in the Shift Configuration section, you can demarcate regular off-days, which will be depicted as weekends on the shift calendar. Remember, these changes will be reflected once a shift listing is created. This handy Holiday List can be accessed by your employees on their dashboards, keeping them informed about their days of rest.
Think of the Subscriptions section of your dashboard as the command center for your ShiftPro plan. From here, you can oversee all your subscription activities including upgrades, cancellations, and invoice reviews.
This section provides a snapshot of your existing plan, detailing aspects like the cost, expiry date, and plan name. Do note, the expiry date signifies the end of the current subscription period, but it doesn't mean your plan will automatically terminate. Your subscription will continue to renew unless it is deactivated.
Only the owners or users with the appropriate privileges can enhance their plan. To do this, click on Upgrade Plan, which will guide you to the pricing page. Select your preferred plan and proceed. The payment system will automatically reconcile the amount from your current to your new plan and direct you back to the login page. If you originally paid via PayPal, you may encounter the upgrade window twice, but don't worry, it's just how PayPal's subscription upgrade API operates, and you'll only be billed once.
As an owner, you can also check out your subscription history and download the invoices for your plans.
If your initial payment was made with a credit or debit card, you can manage and update your payment information, including your card number and billing address, by visiting https://billing.stripe.com/p/login/cN28yd9eae9Sh1K8ww.
If you used PayPal as your original payment method, you can modify your payment details directly through your PayPal account.
If an employee is unable to attend their shift for any reason, they can apply for a leave or request Time Off. Here is how to do so:
1. Open your employee dashboard and click on the Leave application list section.
2. On the new page, click Send an application.
3. A new window will pop up where the employee must fill in the necessary details such as leave date, subject and reason/message.
4. Once the details are filled in, click on Submit application. This will send your leave request to your Company/Account holder or any other person with necessary account privileges for approval.
5. Once an employee applies for leave, they can chat within the platform with the Company Owner/manager to discuss the leave and vice versa. Employees will also be informed through email when the status of their leave is updated.
Once the Owner approves an employee’s leave, their name will automatically be deleted from the Shift table throughout their applied leave period. But for the changes to populate in the current Shift listing, the employer/account holder needs to create/run a new shift.
In the Tutorials tab, you can find demo videos on how to use the platform. To access the section, open the user dashboard on your Profile and click on the Tutorials tab.